D.V.M., C.V.A., C.C.R.P.
Dr. Tilghman has been practicing veterinary medicine since 1982. She is a member of AVMA, IVAS, AHVA, GVMA, and AAVA.
A graduate of the University of Georgia’s Veterinary School, she has focused her career on complementary modalities, utilizing her Western education coupled with her knowledge of Eastern medicine, which has been around for over three thousand years. She has been certified as an acupuncturist through IVAS since 1984, and she received certification as a canine rehabilitation practitioner at the University of Tennessee in 2004.
- Private Practice Veterinarian and founder, Loving Touch animal Center, 1986 - Present
- Developed a new medical approach to the veterinary medicine based on the ancient theories of traditional Chinese medicine.
- Virginia- Maryland Regional College of Veterinary Medicine, Adjunct Professor, 1999 – Present
- International Veterinary Acupuncture Association, Teacher staff, 1999 – Present
- Chi Institute of Chinese Medicine, Reddick, FL 1999