Small Animal Clinical Sciences
@ The University of Tennessee, College of Veterinary Medicine
- Soft tissue and orthopedic surgery, minimally invasive techniques
- Doctor of Veterinary Medicine, Ontario Veterinary College, Guelph ON
- Bachelor of Health Sciences (Honours), McMaster University, Hamilton, ON
- Small Animal Surgical Residency, University of Minnesota, St. Paul, MN
- Small Animal Rotating Internship, University of Illinois, Champaign, IL
- Jeffery Biskup, Andy Freeman, Will Camisa, John Innes and Michael Conzemius. Mechanical properties of canine patella-ligament-tibia segment. Accepted for publication, Veterinary Surgery.
- Jeffery Biskup and Dominique Griffon. Influence of surgical expertise on the initiation to Tightrope® vs. Percutaneous Lateral Fabellar Suture Technique for cranial cruciate ligament repair. Accepted for publication, Veterinary Surgery.
- Jeffery Biskup, Andy Freeman, Kevin Haynes and Michael Conzemius. Mechanical strength of two patella-ligament-tibia allograft fixation techniques for ruptured cranial cruciate ligament repair. Submitted Jan., 2013, Veterinary Surgery.
- Jeffery Biskup, Dominique Griffon, Mike Socie and David Schaeffer. Comparison of the Ability of Tightrope® and Percutaneous Lateral Fabellar Suture Techniques to Eliminate Cranial Tibial Drawer. Accepted for publication, Veterinary Surgery.
- Kevin Haynes, Jeffery Biskup, Andy Freeman and Michael Conzemius. The effect of tibial plateau angle on cranial cruciate ligament strain. Submitted June., 2013, Veterinary Surgery.