MedVet is a fast-growing Emergency and Specialty provider with practices nationwide. We help our patients receive advanced medical treatments and innovations. Things like chemotherapy and radiation, cardiac ablations, treatments for glaucoma, physical rehabilitation, dermatology and so much more! We are looking for collaborative and driven people to join our clinical team.
We thrive on people living out our core values of Teamwork, Leadership and Compassion to get their job done. Use your passion to drive the MedVet experience for our clients and patients, as well as your teammates.
We are looking for:
Our rehab technicians are responsible for carrying out all treatment therapies under the direction of our certified rehabilitation and sports medicine specialists. You should enjoy the physicality of rehabilitation and challenge of restoring pets to their normal function, as well as building long-lasting relationships.
What you’ll do:
- Perform a variety of patient therapies including laser, therapeutic ultrasound, underwater treadmill, TENS/NMES, therapeutic exercises, and massage
- Evaluate patient's progression through their recovery and respond to their changing needs using positive reinforcement
- Provide client education including, but not limited to: home exercise plans, medications, and common orthopedic and neurologic conditions
- Assist DVM with patient assessment, treatment and procedures
- Provide nursing care to patients needing bladder expression, wound management, phlebotomy, or urinary catheterization
Who you are:
- Rehab certification (CCRP, CCRVN, CCRA, or CVMRT) preferred
- Prior veterinary experience required, previous Rehab, Integrative Medicine, or Sports Medicine experience desired
- Flexibility with work hours and able to work additional hours when necessary
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Perks and Benefits include:
- Comprehensive Health Benefits
- Vision and Dental
- HSA, FSA and Independent Care Spending
- 401k with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off (PTO) beginning on your first day
- Shift Differentials and On-call Pay
- Uniform Allowance
- Employee Pet Discounts and Pet Insurance
- Elective Short-Term Disability, Life and Accident Insurance and company paid Long Term Disability
- Continuing Education Opportunities and Assistance Program
Come as you are. MedVet is an equal opportunity employer. We are also a drug-free organization, therefore employment with MedVet is dependent upon the passing of a drug screen and background check.
To apply, please visit: http://app.jobvite.com/m?32ywBkww
Or email Hayley.Mardis@medvet.com