Veterinary Specialists of CT is looking for a FT certified Canine Rehabilitation Therapist.
Our ideal CCRT candidate will be familiar with
- Canine anatomy and physiology
- Conditions and injuries commonly referred for rehabilitation
- Physical therapy assessment techniques
- Manual therapy
- Physical modalities and therapeutic exercise
- Neurological rehabilitation
- Post-surgical discharge examinations and discussions
- Underwater Treadmill water therapy and conditioning
- And be a people-person and work directly with our referring veterinarians, clients and their pets and work collaboratively with our General Practitioners and Specialists
Salary is commensurate with experience. Benefits are generous and include Medical, Dental and Vision coverage, PTO, 401K, continuing education stipend and relocation allowance. Interested candidates please contact Dr. Liz Goldman, DVM, DACVIM, Chief of Staff Veterinary Specialists of CT, Liz.email@example.com, 860-816-4729, www.vetspecsct.com.