Rehabilitation Practitioner (DVM, CCRP/CCRT)
Veterinary Surgical Centers Rehabilitation (VSCR), a full-service physical rehabilitation and pain management practice in Northern Virginia, seeks an experienced Rehabilitation Practitioner to join its growing team.
• DVM with 1-3 years of experience
• CCRT or CCRP certification, with a minimum of 1 year of experience
• An interest in and passion for learning, training, and growing his/her skill set and company’s offerings
• An understanding and ability to demonstrate the value of communication, client service, and relationship building
• A strong work ethic, positive attitude, and solutions-oriented approach (Good sense of humor a plus!)
• Ability to work 4 days/week, including 1-2 Saturdays/month
Preferred but not required:
• CVA, Chiropractic certification (AVCA/VSMT)
• Interest in sports medicine
Responsibilities: Conducting rehabilitation and pain management assessments; evaluating of radiographs; modifying medications as needed; participating in marketing/outreach efforts and relationship building to drive referrals; and more.
You will join our team of 2 DVM CCRP/CCRTs, 3 LVT CCRPs, and a wonderful support staff. Our progressive program includes 3b and Class IV laser, ultrasound, e-stim, hydrotherapy (AquaPaws), therapeutic exercise equipment, shockwave therapy (Pulse Vet), and much more. Each center shares a facility with other specialty practices, allowing for direct daily collaboration with specialists in surgery, oncology, ophthalmology, cardiology, and others.
This position based in Vienna, Virginia but may require coverage in Leesburg, Virginia, as needed. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a generous benefits package that includes health/vision/dental, 401(k); and paid vacation.
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV/resume with three professional references to email@example.com.