Certified Canine Rehabilitation Practitioner-Dulles South Veterinary Center
Dulles South Veterinary Center is looking for an experienced C.C.R.P. to help grow and develop our full service rehabilitation program. Services we provide include physical rehabilitation, massage, under water treadmill, Grade IV Therapy Laser, individual therapeutic exercises, and exercise equipment. We also offer alternative therapies such as acupuncture and electroacupuncture. All orthopedic procedures are done in house and include a compliment of rehabilitation sessions to ensure client/patient follow-through.
Essential Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Correct, compassionate restraint of dogs and cats during rehabilitation treatments
- Underwater treadmill sessions, land exercises, laser therapy, and other rehabilitation modalities the practice provides safely and professionally
- Be knowledgeable about conditions treated with rehabilitation
- Answer questions and educate clients about basic Rehabilitation treatments and procedures
- Assist clients with respect and compassion
- Maintain the flow of the hospital in a respectful and efficient manner
- 24-hour, state-of-the-art veterinary hospital;
- The highest standards in medical, surgical and emergency veterinary care;
- A busy, seven doctor hospital that supports and utilizes your skills;
- Commitment to practicing high-quality, advanced, and comprehensive veterinary medicine;
- A collaborative team environment.
Please reply to email@example.com if you:
- Want to utilize your C.C.R.P. and LVT skills and training;
- Drive a successful department;
- Want to work in a continuous learning environment;
- Have a drive to deliver high-quality veterinary medicine to patients;
- Believe client education is important;
- Want to work in an environment that supports teamwork and making the workplace pleasant, gratifying, and challenging.
In addition to competitive pay and benefits, we offer a working environment where we all work hard, but have a lot of fun doing it!
About Dulles South Veterinary Center
We are a 24 hour state-of-the-art veterinary center, specializing in the care of dogs and cats. We pride ourselves in offering an advanced and customized level of veterinary medicine to each patient, and thorough, detailed communication with every client.
We are located in South Riding, Virginia. The South Riding community maintains a small-town charm with the sophisticated advantages of a Washington, D.C. suburb. Our hospital is adjacent to US Route 50 and State Route 28 providing access to the Dulles/Reston/Tysons Center corridor.