Horse ’n Hound Physical Therapy (HNHPT, Hollis, NH) Animal Physical Therapist or Rehab DVM Team Manager Position serving southern NH and northern MA opening.
This 2000+ square foot clinic includes a staff of two vet techs, two office managers and one part time physical therapist. This open position will report to the company owner, James Brooks, who manages the business's marketing and facility operations.
The practice is located near Nashua, NH in Northern Hollis NH, right off 101A, the busiest commercial route in NH. Horse ’n Hound Physical Therapy (www.HNHPT.com) opened for business in 2006 when it was founded as a traveling service for equine patients. In 2012 NHHPT opened its doors to canine patients and a clinical setting was established. In 2014 HNHPT became profitable, moved to its new facility.
Quick facts include:
- 2000+ square foot clinic setting with two treatment rooms, two PT gym areas (large and small), medical staff office, front admin office with a large waiting room, a staff meeting room, two bathrooms and a complete pet bath and laundry room.
- One Hudson Aqua Paws Underwater Treadmill (purchased new in 2012) integrated into the building for easy treatment flow, Canine swimming gunite pool and 1/2 mile of walking trails on the property
- Multiple laser and ultrasound treatment units, fully owned by the business, including an established laser rental program .
- Active retail and product sales for related physical therapy equipment (harnesses, braces, etc.) - can be expanded.
- Convenient clinic location within 4 miles of exits 7, 8 in Nashua NH and exit 10 in Merrimack NH.
- Strong customer reputation with many referring veterinarians within the local 35+ mile radius of the clinic.
- New case load of 10-15 new evaluations per week (seasonally variable)
- Automated CRM system (Salesforce.com) and electronic calendar system for customer appointment, follow up and associated medical contact management.
As the lead Physical Therapist/Rehab DVM the role includes:
- Initial evaluations and patient assessment
- Interfacing to and communications with all referring veterinarians
- Data/record keeping: examples: recording visit SOAP and other notes and evaluation treatment plans and discharge reports, etc.
- Coordinating team activities, staff meetings and medical side management issues
- Overseeing and collaborating with the Rehab Tech Staff for patient treatment plan execution
- Interviewing and hiring any new candidates for all positions
- Developing and executing marketing and educational activities including evening speaking series, trade shows and other field events
- Must be a NH licensed Physical Therapist for Humans or DVM in good standing (or on the path to receive licensure if presently from another state)
- CRI or University of TN CCPR or equivalent certification for animal rehabilitation
- Willingness to work on site at HNHPT 3 to 4 days per week