University of Florida Small Animal Hospital (Gainesville, FL) is seeking an Integrative Medicine Technician
- Job Description: Sprawling over 100,000 square feet, the AAHA Accredited UF Small Animal Hospital houses 15 specialty services and attends to almost 43,000 patients yearly through all services. Currently we are seeking a technician for the Integrative Medicine service. Technicians should be motivated individuals who possess the drive to succeed in a busy hospital and have an interest in working in an educational environment. The Small Animal Hospital is a proud advocate of those wanting to continue to grow personally and professionally in the veterinary field and even those considering a technician specialty.
The Integrative Medicine service enhances health and healing by supplementing other medical or surgical treatments. Modalities include land and underwater treadmill, a current pool, acupuncture and electroacupuncture, nutritional consult services, electrical stimulation, laser, therapeutic ultrasound, shockwave, hyperbaric oxygen therapy, and manual therapies.
Technicians assist with receiving patients for evaluations and rechecks, perform nursing care and specialized treatments or procedures relative to their field, provide client and referring veterinarian communication, teach veterinary students, and overall assist the clinicians, residents, and interns in providing exceptional care to their patients.
- Benefits: The University of Florida Small Animal Hospital offers competitive benefit packages which may include:
- Paid Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Shift and On-Call Differentials
- Health Insurance
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Supplemental Health Plans
- Retirement Programs
Along with additional perks!
- Contact/How To Apply: To view the position and apply please visit https://explore.jobs.ufl.edu/cw/en-us/job/513545/integrative-medicine-veterinary-technician-care
For specific questions, please send inquires to email@example.com