Location: Chicago, IL
Contact person: Dolores Esparragoza, email@example.com 858-875-7500
About Integrative Pet Care (IPC): Our certified rehab team thoroughly assesses each patient to provide a customized treatment plan. Whether our clients are seeing us to assist in recovery from surgery or injury, or to create sport specific conditioning plan that focuses on strength and performance. Patient care is our top priority, work closely with our clients and their referring veterinarians to improve each pet’s quality of life.
About Rehab Assistant position: We are seeking an enthusiastic and independently motivated assistant to support our busy veterinary rehabilitation team. Our ideal candidate is hardworking and confident, has experience with patient handling in a veterinary setting, connects with clients and thrives in a team environment.
- Cleaning, organization and stocking of exam rooms, equipment and treatment areas
- Cleaning & organization of kennel area
- Care of patients while boarding in the clinic which includes walking, bladder expression, bathing, administration of medication, feeding and transfer to and from treatments
- Assisting doctors and therapy staff with patient treatments which may include lifting, positioning, restraint and feeding
- Participate in weekly case rounds
- Taking on additional projects and responsibilities
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative environment and commitment to develop long-term relationships with colleagues, clients, and community is required.
- Positive outlook and ability to work well in a collaborative environment.
- Passion for providing the highest quality in patient care.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills are required, and the ability to deliver exceptional client service is expected.
Benefits of working with IPC:
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Learn and grow in the field of veterinary rehabilitation
- Participate in learning opportunities alongside our frequent interns and externs