Veterinarian, Physical Rehabilitation or Physical Therapist – Campbell, CA
Who we are:
SAGE Veterinary Centers is a network of specialty hospitals and we are seeking a veterinarian or canine rehabilitation specialist to work at our Campbell, CA hospital.
Who you are:
If you are licensed in physical therapy or canine rehabilitation and ready for a career alongside stellar peers and staff in cutting edge facilities we want to meet you. You will be challenged, you will learn, your compassion, skills, and ambition will be rewarded.
Some of our values in action:
- Collaboration: Our Physical Rehabilitation department collaborates with Surgery, Neurology and other specialists. You’ll have the opportunity to share knowledge with a community of brilliant and diverse team of doctors.
- Sustainability: As our industry changes, smaller, doctor led community practices are becoming more and more rare. We are constantly enhancing our model and growth strategy to ensure that the SAGE way thrives and spreads, keeping our core values and methods intact.
- Compassion: Our work is about caring for living creatures, no matter how many legs they use. We place compassion first for our patients and their people.
- Innovation: Top technology and top skills, we are about pushing the envelope to serve our community.
Compensation and perks:
- Get paid to learn! We offer a CE stipend for continuing education and coursework as you continue your journey
- Relocation assistance is always an option. Live and work in beautiful, temperate San Francisco Bay!
- Further benefit package details below
SAGE Veterinary Centers, a nationally recognized veterinary specialty hospital system, employs 600+ employees and veterinarians in a 24/7 setting. Our doctors and outstanding support staff have created a unique environment emphasizing high caliber, compassionate and ethical service to our patients, clients, and referring veterinarians, as well as a continued commitment to the growth and welfare of everyone involved in our organization.
We offer competitive compensation and a benefits package with generous employer cost sharing that includes medical, dental, and vision, flexible spending, commuter benefits, and a 401(k) retirement plan that can include company contributions of up to 3% each year. We also offer a generous educational assistance program that supports ongoing learning and development, three weeks of paid time off, plus paid holidays.
It is the policy of SAGE Centers to afford equal opportunities for all qualified persons, regardless of their actual or perceived: race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status (including registered domestic partnership status), sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), gender (including gender identity and expression), age (40 and over), sexual orientation, Civil Air Patrol status, military and veteran status, and any other consideration protected by federal, state, or local law (sometimes referred to, collectively, as “protected characteristics”).
Visit our careers page to view all current openings! http://www.sagecenters.com/careers/
For questions on the position before applying, please contact Director of Recruiting, Gina Gotsill – firstname.lastname@example.org