Canine Rehabilitation & Conditioning Group, LLC (CRCG) – Broomfield, Colorado
We are looking for a full-time and part-time Veterinarian or Physical Therapist, certified in canine rehabilitation or certification pending. A veterinarian that is acupuncture and/or chiropractic certified will also be considered. Our clinic has 3000 square feet of dedicated rehabilitation space fully equipped and houses two underwater treadmills, an endless pool, exercise equipment, exercise area, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, shockwave and cold laser. We offer a variety of rehabilitation services including individualized assessments, client education, assistive devices, therapeutic exercise, shockwave and hydrotherapy.
- Evaluation, goal setting and treatment of patients, progression of treatment and planning for discharge
- Education and communication with clients and caregivers
- Verbal and written timely communication with veterinarians and other caregivers of rehabilitation patients
- Daily charting, charges, communication documentation to referring veterinarians
Public relations and education (whether that be to staff, veterinarians, clients, potential clients or the general public) about the profession of animal rehabilitation and what rehabilitation can offer as a profession
- Contribute to the day-to-day maintenance of rehabilitation equipment and space, etc.
- Participation in marketing efforts
Skills and Qualifications:
Certification (or pending) (CCRT or CCRP) preferred but not required. Self starter and team player. 1+ year(s) experience is a plus. Excellent client relations and interpersonal skills. Ability to multi-task. Ability to lift up to 40-50+ pounds.
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com