Louisiana State University Veterinary Teaching Hospital is seeking a full time rehab technician (CCRP or CCRA) to join the Integrative Medicine and Rehabilitation Service in Baton Rouge, LA.
We are a fast growing service that is currently seeing at least 10-14 outpatients and 3-5 inpatients everyday. Our service includes acupuncture, rehabilitation, laser therapy, traditional Chinese veterinary medicine, palliative & hospice care, supplement therapy, and nutrition consultation. Our rehabilitation modalities include land and underwater treadmill, acupuncture, class 3B laser, class 4 laser, electrical stimulation, therapeutic ultrasound, clinic quad cart, adjustable therapy stand, herbal therapy, nutraceuticals, and a gym with various exercise equipment.
Currently, we have two faculty, one full-time rehab tech (LVT, CCRP), one part-time tech, along with 2-3 rotating students every 2 weeks, and/or one house officer from other service whom is interested in Integrative Medicine & Rehab.
This person will assist with:
- Examines/evaluates patients, sets goals, and provides rehabilitation under the direction of faculty veterinarians
- Assists with acupuncture, rehabilitation, herbal or nutrition therapies, as well as research studies
- Coordinates the schedule and interfaces with other services
- Provides clinical instruction and assistance to veterinary students
- Direct contact with clients and referring veterinarians
If you are interested or for more information, please visit:
If you could not find the site, please visit: https://lsu.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/LSU
then, search for Integrative Medicine
If you have any question, please contact:
Ronald B. Koh, DVM, MS, CVA, CVCH, CVFT, CCRP