Join our rehab team! We are looking for both a Physical Therapist and Physical Therapist assistant to join our team at LVVSC. We are located in Las Vegas, Nevada and are a specialty practice that is looking for dynamic, team oriented individuals for our rehab department. We have the following specialty services in our practice: orthopedics, general surgery, neurology, oncology, cardiology, ophthalmology and internal medicine.
Our rehab department services both inhouse and outside referral bases. We have laser, Oasis H2O underwater treadmill, fitpaws equipment and we also focus on manual therapy/deep tissue massage. We are looking for clinicians that are CCRP, CCRT, CCRA certified or in the process of certification. If you don’t have certification but are interested in starting the process, we would be happy to discuss joining our team as well.
Veterinary Surgical Centers Rehabilitation (VSCR), a full-service physical rehabilitation and pain management practice in Northern Virginia, seeks an experienced Rehabilitation Practitioner to join its growing team.
• DVM with 1-3 years of experience
• CCRT or CCRP certification, with a minimum of 1 year of experience
• An interest in and passion for learning, training, and growing his/her skill set and company’s offerings
• An understanding and ability to demonstrate the value of communication, client service, and relationship building
• A strong work ethic, positive attitude, and solutions-oriented approach (Good sense of humor a plus!)
• Ability to work 4 days/week, including 1-2 Saturdays/month