David Levine, Debbie (Gross) Torraca, Matthew Brunke
At the completion of this program, students will be able to:
- Accurately palpate selected boney segments and landmarks, muscles, ligaments, and other soft tissues.
- Describe various selected manual therapy techniques including massage/soft tissue mobilization and joint mobilization
- Discuss the precautions and contraindications for various manual therapy techniques (massage/soft tissue mobilization and joint mobilization)
- Demonstrate on a patient selected range of motion exercises including: cervical motion, thoracic motion, lumbar motion, digit motion, carpal motion, elbow motion, shoulder motion, hock motion, stifle motion, and hip motion.
- Demonstrate on a patient selected joint mobilizations of the shoulder, elbow, carpus, metacarpals, digits, hip, stifle, tarsus, metatarsals, and digits
- Demonstrate on a patient selected joint mobilizations of the cervical, thoracic, lumbar spine, and SIJ including Maitland’s grade I through IV mobilizations
- Demonstrate on a patient a NAG and a SNAG via Mulligan on the cervical and lumbar spine
- Discuss outcome measures and assessment techniques to guide the treatment progression
- Integrate manual therapy into the overall treatment program
Completion of CCMT I and CCMT II online as well as CCMT III Lab
DVMs, LVTs, PTs, DCs (American Veterinary Chiropractic Association) must all have completed (or have completed the majority) of their CCRP or CCRT/CCRA training.
September 12-13, 2020 (Saturday - Sunday)
Registration 8:00am, Course 9:00am - 5:00pm both days
Wizard of Paws
155 Westchester Road
Colchester, CT 06415 - directions
#860-267-9191 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotel for staff and attendee’s:
Homewood Suites by Hilton, Hartford South/Glastonbury
65 Glastonbury Boulevard
Glastonbury, CT 06033
#860-652-8111 – Fax#860-652-8333 – www.hartfordsouthglastonbury.homewoodsuites.com
- Complimentary Parking
- Bradley International Airport is approx. 25 minutes or 18 miles from hotel
- Taxi is approx. $57.00 one way
Hours: 16 Hours
- Seminar includes handouts and coffee breaks.
- Course related products (if any) will be available at the course, however, in a limited quantity.
- Certificates of Attendance will be given to all participants and may be used for those who need C.E.U. verification and credits.
- Participants will be required to sign a Release of Liability prior to the commencement of this seminar.
- Location, Instructor, Dates and Cost of seminar are subject to change.
- For group rate accommodations, please call hotel directly and be sure to mention Northeast Seminars. A limited number of rooms are reserved for participants, when available, on a first-come, first-served basis. Within 30 days of the course, rooms and/or rates may no longer be available. If course is to be held at a facility, Northeast only provides suggested hotels nearby for room accommodations.
Portions Copyright© Northeast Seminars Inc. All rights reserved.