The program is open to the following:
- Veterinary Technicians
- Physical Therapists
- Physical Therapist Assistants
- Dog Behaviorists
- Certified Dog Trainers
- Performance Dog Trainers who have titled dogs in either: agility, obedience, rally obedience, IPO/protection sports, tracking, and/or field work at a level of open or above.
Dog Handling Experience:
- Minimum 3 years of dog handling experience must be provided (i.e. business license, trainer certifications, performance sport credentials, contracted work, etc.).
- Other proofs may be considered, but are not guaranteed to meet this requirement
Basic Training Concepts
- Understand and be able to apply Positive Reinforcement training concepts (i.e. luring, shaping)
Please call or email with questions regarding eligibility @ email@example.com