- Documented work experience in an animal healthcare facility, documented dog handling experience with proven track record, and/or 2 year Associates degree (minimum).
- Documentation of work experience or proof of degree required.
- Require statement and signature that will not allow students to diagnose or prescribe.
- Program only for conditioning, training, and exercise.
- Successful completion of online course, text, hands-on workshop and participation, as well as completion of case studies is required prior to receiving certification. The title of CCFT cannot be used by students enrolled in the program. Use of CCFT credentials without successful completion of online coursework, text, hands-on workshop and participation, as well as completion of case studies will result in permanent exclusion from the program and future opportunities.