Darryl Millis, David Levine, Debbie (Gross) Torraca, Denis Marcellin-Little
- Participant must be a Veterinarian, Veterinary Technician, Physical Therapist, Physical Therapist Assistant, or Occupational Therapist.
- Actively students in one of the approved fields of study must successfully complete their course of study before they can take the examination.
- Successful completion of Canine I (if necessary), II, III and IV, V and VI.
December 4 - 5, 2020 (Friday & Saturday)
(Case studies are due 10/1/2020 if you intend on taking this exam. The exam is required for all students. )
University of Tennessee - Conference Center
600 Henley Street, 3rd Floor
Knoxville, TN 37902
Click here for Hotel Accommodations
Registration: 8:00am on 3rd Floor
Day 1: 8:00am - 5:30pm @ Conference Center
Day 2: 8:00am - 5:00pm @ *College of Veterinary Medicine
Day 2: 7:00pm - 9:00pm Banquet
- *On day 2 vans will be provided to transport you to and from the Conference Center & the College of Veterinary Medicine
- Breakfast, Breaks and Lunches will be provided.
- If your driving in and need to park.....Parking is available at the Locust Street Garage, will validate ticket at registration.
- Within walking distance to all hotels listed below except the Candlewood Suites which is approx. 15 minutes away
- .5 miles to downtown Knoxville, TN
- TYS - McGhee Tyson Airport, Knoxville Tn is 21 minutes or 12.5 miles from Conference Center
- Seminar includes coffee breaks and handouts.
- Course related products (if any) will be available at the course, however, in a limited quantity.
- Certificates of Attendance will be given to all participants and may be used for those who need C.E.U. verification and credits.
- Participants will be required to sign a Release of Liability prior to the commencement of this seminar.
- Location, Instructor, Dates and Cost of seminar are subject to change.
- For group rate accommodations, please call hotel directly and be sure to mention Northeast Seminars. A limited number of rooms are reserved for participants, when available, on a first-come, first-served basis. Within 30 days of the course, rooms and/or rates may no longer be available. If course is to be held at a facility, Northeast only provides suggested hotels nearby for room accommodations.
Portions Copyright© Northeast Seminars Inc. All rights reserved.
Knoxville, TN - FAQs
Knoxville, TN - Hotel Info